Tuition: $2500. Security deposit: $500
• Tuition is all-inclusive of weekly lessons, coaching, lectures, and all classes and masterclasses.
• The tuition also includes the full cost of room and three meals per day at Shattuck-St. Mary’s facilities. If you are a local student, or if you want to make your own housing and meals arrangements, we can subtract the cost of room and board from your tuition. Contact us for details.
• A tuition deposit of $500 is due at the time of enrollment. Deposits are to be sent with completed contracts, non-refundable and will be applied towards the total cost of the tuition.
• The cost of room and board is kindly subsidized by Shattuch-St. Mary’s, therefore provided to you at a very low cost. We do have partial merit-based scholarships available, upon request.
• All registered students of the Collaborative Piano Institute are required to have Health Insurance. Please provide proof of insurance at the time of registration. International Students can purchase a health plan from Shattuck-St. Mary’s for a very low fee.