The Collaborative Piano Institute’s Scholarship Fund is supported through generous contributions from people like you.
Make it possible for a talented Collaborative Pianist to start or continue their career in the best possible way. Your tax-deductible contribution will be used exclusively toward scholarships for extremely talented pianists.
Check out what we do here:
As a supporter, you will have full access to all events of the Collaborative Piano Institute such as Faculty recitals, masterclasses by renowned artists, concerts, lectures, and much more!
Donors will be sent a receipt to acknowledge the value of that benefit and the net tax-deductible amount. See also all the benefits below!
To make a contribution, You can either:
- Mail a check payable to “Shattuck-St. Mary’s School” with the memo “Collaborative Piano Institute,” and send it to the following address:
2) Please contact Eric Olson, Director of the Pre-Conservatory Program at Shattuck-St. Mary’s School. You can reach him at email@example.com, or 507-333-1554.
Suggested Donor levels are:
__$5-$149 Friend __$500-$999 Patron
__$149-$249 Member __$1,000-$4,999 Partner
__$250-$499 Donor __$5,000-$9,999 Sponsor
- Program book listing in all recitals and events.
- Program book listing. We will also send you a personalized thank you through the mail and Facebook!
- All of the above plus 2 reserved seats for all events.
- All of the above plus a private lesson or coaching in Houston, Minneapolis, or Faribault (for a singer or a pianist). Use it yourself, or give it as a gift!
- All of the above, plus acknowledgement from stage as a partner; 4 reserved seats at your sponsored concert; invitation to a reception with musicians. Also a Scholarship will be named after you or someone you love!
- Program book listing; acknowledgement from the stage as a sponsor; 6 reserved seats at your sponsored concert; 4 concert tickets; two Scholarships will be named after you or someone you love; invitation to a private reception with musicians; invitation to a private lunch with the Artistic Director and members of the faculty.
We sincerely hope that you will consider making a tax-deductible contribution. Contributions may be in the form or cash, check, credit card or as a pledge of a fixed dollar amount to be paid over a period of one to five years.
Thank you for your gift to the Collaborative Piano Institute!