The Collaborative Piano Institute’s Scholarship Fund is supported through generous contributions from people like you who help us provide a safe heaven for pianists in various points of their collaborative piano journey.
We are happy to welcome world-class faculty members, specializing in various collaborative piano-related fields: Martin Katz (chamber music, art song, opera), Kathy Kelly (conducting, vocal coaching, rehearsal piano, vocal recitals), Timothy Lovelace (chamber music, vocal recitals), Howard Watkins, and Marie-France Lefebvre (assistant conductors at the MET), and many more.
Our fantastic pool of applicants includes juniors going into graduate school, master’s students going into DMA, artist certificates, and Young artist programs, professional pianists looking to refine their skills, many of whom cannot afford the full tuition of 2500 dollars. Your tax-deductible donation would be the reason they can afford to attend the Institute and receive knowledge that will shape their lives!
Check out what we do here:
As a supporter, you will have full access to all events of the Collaborative Piano Institute such as Faculty recitals, masterclasses by renowned artists, concerts, lectures, and much more!
Donors will be sent a receipt to acknowledge the value of that benefit and the net tax-deductible amount. See also all the benefits below!
To make a contribution, You can either:
- Mail a check payable to “Shattuck-St. Mary’s School” with the memo “Collaborative Piano Institute,” and send it to the following address:
2) Please contact Eric Olson, Director of the Pre-Conservatory Program at Shattuck-St. Mary’s School. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 507-333-1554.
Suggested Donor levels are:
__$5-$149 Friend __$500-$999 Patron
__$149-$249 Member __$1,000-$4,999 Partner
__$250-$499 Donor __$5,000-$9,999 Sponsor
- Program book listing in all recitals and events.
- Program book listing. We will also send you a personalized thank you through the mail and Facebook!
- All of the above plus 2 reserved seats for all events.
- All of the above plus a private lesson or coaching in Houston, Minneapolis, or Faribault (for a singer or a pianist). Use it yourself, or give it as a gift!
- All of the above, plus acknowledgement from stage as a partner; 4 reserved seats at your sponsored concert; invitation to a reception with musicians. Also a Scholarship will be named after you or someone you love!
- Program book listing; acknowledgement from the stage as a sponsor; 6 reserved seats at your sponsored concert; 4 concert tickets; two Scholarships will be named after you or someone you love; invitation to a private reception with musicians; invitation to a private lunch with the Artistic Director and members of the faculty.
We sincerely hope that you will consider making a tax-deductible contribution. Contributions may be in the form or cash, check, credit card or as a pledge of a fixed dollar amount to be paid over a period of one to five years.
Thank you for your gift to the Collaborative Piano Institute!