The Collaborative Piano Institute’s Scholarship Fund is supported through generous contributions from people like you.
Make it possible for a talented Collaborative Pianist to start or continue their career in the best possible way. Your tax-deductible contribution will be used exclusively toward scholarships for extremely talented pianists.
As a supporter, you will have full access to all events of the Collaborative Piano Institute such as Faculty recitals, masterclasses by renowned artists, concerts, lectures, and much more!
A minimum $250 donation to the Collaborative Piano Institute includes two reserved seats for all festival events (reserved seating should be claimed no less than 15 minutes prior to the start of each concert. All unclaimed seats will be released thereafter).
Donors will be sent a receipt to acknowledge the value of that benefit and the net tax-deductible amount. See also all the benefits below!
TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION, YOU CAN EITHER:
- Mail a check payable to “Shattuck-St. Mary’s School” with the memo “Collaborative Piano Festival,” and send them to the following address:
Dr. Eric Olson, Administrative Director
Shattuck-St. Mary’s School
1000 Shumway Ave.
Faribault, MN 55021
2) Please contact Eric Olson, Director of the Pre-Conservatory Program at Shattuck-St. Mary’s School. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 507-333-1554.
Suggested Donor levels are:
__$20-$149 Friend __$500-$999 Patron
__$149-$249 Member __$1,000-$4,999 Partner
__$250-$499 Donor __$5,000-$9,999 Sponsor
- Program book listing in all recitals and events.
- Program book listing. We will also send you a personalized thank you through the mail and Facebook!
- All of the above plus 2 reserved seats for all events. We will also send you a video recording of concerts and masterclasses, as well as a personalized thank you from the festival participant that your contribution will help!
- All of the above plus a private lesson or coaching in Houston, Minneapolis, or Faribault (for a singer or a pianist). Use it yourself, or give it as a gift!
- All of the above, plus acknowledgement from stage as a partner; 4 reserved seats at your sponsored concert; invitation to a reception with musicians. Also a Scholarship will be named after you or someone you love!
- Program book listing; acknowledgement from the stage as a sponsor; 6 reserved seats at your sponsored concert; 4 concert tickets; two Scholarships will be named after you or someone you love; invitation to a private reception with musicians; invitation to a private lunch with the Artistic Director and members of the faculty.
We sincerely hope that you will consider making a tax-deductible contribution. Contributions may be in the form or cash, check, credit card or as a pledge of a fixed dollar amount to be paid over a period of one to five years.
Thank you for your gift to the Collaborative Piano Institute!