International Students

The Collaborative Piano Institute welcomes students from all countries!

  • Visa information: if you have a student visa, then you need no other documentation to participate. Other valid visas: O1, H1-b, or dependent visas.
  • Health Insurance: you will need proof of health insurance during the three weeks of the festival. If you have year-round coverage through your school/university, please send a copy of your documents to in addition to the other application materials. If you are only covered during the school year, then you can purchase a three-week policy from Shattuck-St. Mary’s for a very low cost. Please contact us¬†for more information.